[Stoves] New US Patent law change

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 22:44:56 CDT 2011

Dear Stovers,
I have no knowledge of the US patent laws but it appears that patents
are granted in the U.S. without verifying the claims made in the
patent document. I was recently approached by a U.S.citizen of Indian
origin for commercializing in India a technology patented in the U.S.
He wanted to do something for India, and had therefore purchased this
patent, which he felt would provide energy for practically nothing. He
did not even want us to invest any money into the project, but only
wanted us to lend our name to the marketing efforts. After going
through the summary of the technology document, I realised that it was
a sort of perpetual motion machine, and therefore .I rejected his
offer.
Yours
A.D.Karve