[Stoves] The world without us, by Allen Weisman~__was__Re: New US Patent law change

Bruno M. brunom1 at telenet.be
Sun Sep 18 12:02:50 CDT 2011

Oops,

sorry, I had a mismatch here; the link is usefull, but does not point to
that book,
it's a download for the "Woodstove Compendium" in PDF format.

A big collections of reviews of that book from Weisman can be found here:
http://books.google.com/books/about/The_world_without_us.html?id=HbAqDe81egIC

The book, it self, i found it via this Torrent :
( this downloadlink is save, it gives you a little torrent file to get
the book in PDF)
   http://tinyurl.com/6jp55vw

I use µtorrent for exchanging & downloading files with torrents. :
http://www.utorrent.com/
( NFI of course)

Grts
Bruno M.