[Stoves] Fwd: Two days to the Silent Revolutions at LDF

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 21:51:02 CDT 2011

Dear Richard

I really appreciate the news about Rok’s design exposure. Everything of this type promotes the visibility of improved stoves and raises the profile of the significant efforts he has made.

Well done.

Crispin

++++++++

For all our fellow briquetters  and stovers interested in using them , you may already know of Rok's work with the adaptation of the rocket stove to the holey briquette over the past several years, which has been spread into many nations now. As a result of his persistence, his original Holey Rocket Stove  is now being displayed    in the annual  Museum of Architecture and Design exhibition program in SLovenia.

>From what we saw together of  their last exhibit, Rok,  I am sure it will really receive a good review.

Congratulations,

Richard Stanley

www.legacyfound.org