[Stoves] Fwd: Two days to the Silent Revolutions at LDF

Frank Shields frank at compostlab.com
Wed Sep 21 14:01:28 CDT 2011

Dear Richard and stovers,

Rok well deserves this recognition IMO along with others working towards his
goal. Converting one of the best stoves (rocket) to use a biomass briquettes
designed from readily available and annual renewal biomass using a Richard
Stanley designed press is all a winning combination. Well done!

Frank

Frank Shields

Control Laboratories, Inc.

42 Hangar Way