[Stoves] Candle powered stove

Maurice Colgan maurice_colgan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 14:06:08 CDT 2011

Thank you Andrew I have read the book by Fowler and it describes something entirely different to the idea which I am developing.
Long lasting Tea lite candles are already widely available (ten hour) and can be used safely in a large number of ways. Especially for heating in our cold climate.
Thankamillion for responding. Cheers, Maurice.