[Stoves] Help needed

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 08:59:18 CDT 2012

*Dear Stovers,*
*
*In this group there are excellent scientists, tinkerers and hands on
people.*
*
*
*Would some of you (preference for hands on types) will be interested in
spending one year sabbatical at our Institute (www.nariphaltan.org ) in
rural India working on liquid fuel cooking and lighting devices running on
ethanol and other fuels.*
*
*
*We can discuss the terms and conditions as per your convenience. The
rewards I think will be enormous since the theater of rural poverty is just
next door!*
*
*
*I look forward to getting your feedback so that a dialogue can be started.*
*
*
*Cheers.
*

--
Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
e-mail:nariphaltan at gmail.com
          anilrajvanshi at gmail.com

http://www.nariphaltan.org