[Stoves] Product list from Envirofit, and the EPTP testing protocol

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 21:27:07 CDT 2012

Dear Charlie

I will report in detain a little later but we are doing lots of thermal
efficiency tests that are just the sort of thing developers need. We have a
protocol for you HPT 1.05

I will sanitise a test report and send the meat of it so you can see. It is
very helpful for detecting small changes in heat transfer efficiency (to
within 1/2% or do).