[Stoves] Platform forc burner development

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 15:01:34 CDT 2012

Dear Fun in sunny Kingston

I am happy to see you getting that sort of power form a 2" pipe. I am trying for 3.5 kW from the same pipe and it works well.

I would like to see it running at the end of the month - if you don't burn it out before then!

What is your burn rate - kg/hr?  Do you get evidence of clinkering (ash melting)?

Regards
Crispin in sunny Waterloo