[Stoves] Platform forc burner development

David G. LeVine dlevine at speakeasy.net
Sun Aug 5 21:59:03 CDT 2012

On 08/05/2012 06:38 PM, Alex English wrote:
> Roughly 5.5 kg/hr of premium wood pellets, with no clinker.

Just as a thought, pellets are just a form of briquette, longer and
skinnier, much smaller, but still compressed biomass in regular sizes
and shapes.

Dave  8{)

--
/"The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look
at the men he has around him."/

/
NOTE TO ALL:

When forwarding emails, please use only "Blind Carbon Copy" or "Bcc" for
all recipients. Please "delete" or "highlight & cut" any forwarding
history which includes my email address! It is a courtesy to me and
others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the
world! Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses
and viruses from being propagated. /

THANK YOU!