[Stoves] Making and Burning Charcoal in the TLUD

Kobus Venter vuthisa at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 15:37:44 CDT 2012

Dean and list,

What kind of wood fuel was used? Suppose the results and pics are posted somewhere? The pyrolised particle size that ends up in the charcoal burner is crucial in my opinion. Charring Legacy biomass briquettes and then breaking it up into equal sized pieces may just give the best flow rate and... preserve the forests and really get my vote! Would it not be better if it was a charcoal gasifier down there?

Regards

Kobus

<Christa Roth brought a TLUD that burned the wood and then burned up the made charcoal.

www.vuthisa.com
Twitter: @vuthisa
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Vuthisa
LinkedIn: http://za.linkedin.com/in/vuthisa