[Stoves] LED lilghting

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Aug 22 17:38:21 CDT 2012

1. I was at a conference this past weekend and talked to the founder of the company selling the small solar lamp found at

http://www.nokero.com/products/n200/

She said the stated $15 has a minimum price (large quantities) of $5.50.

2. Also there was a friend beginning to sell a higher priced solar unit that can be purchased on time with daily (or more) "rental" fee available via cell phones. They are being tested now through this NGO, which has been having considerable success on solar lamps with payback time measured in months:
http://www.elephantenergy.org/SolarLightProject.html

This friend has been getting several different models from several distributors in China. The problem is getting them through customs, getting good shipment prices, finding distributors, etc.

Ron