[Stoves] LED lilghting

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 20:12:25 CDT 2012

Try John Barrie at the Appropriate Technology Collaborative:

http://apptechdesign.org/

Thanks Josh

I think that was Ken Goyer at Teosinte

http://www.stoves.bioenergylists.org/stovesdoc/Goyer/Stove%20powered%20light
ing.pdf

Thanks Andrew

http://www.nokero.com/products/n200/

Thanks Ron

> Any LiION cell has 3,7 volt nominal and may not be charged over 4,2 Volt
(some 4,1 V )

Thanks Frans

I was not actually looking for solar chargers, I am looking for the lamps
that run on the batteries one can find around: new from the shops, old cell
phone batteries. The power supply is not the issue - I want to provide the
basic design for the lamps from available materials and some guidance on how
to charge the batteries without damaging them (that Frans - I will get back
to you).

The target are the Asli people in Malaysia. Components will be available at
low cost locally with a little organisational assistance.

It was the Teosinte lamp that I was thinking of. Perfect for a bamboo tripod
and 4 LED's.

Regards to all

Crispin working at low voltage