[Stoves] Powering a TLUD Fan

Paul Olivier paul.olivier at esrla.com
Thu Aug 30 19:08:40 CDT 2012

I think we have to stick to a 12-volt fan.
Charging batteries seems the best way to proceed.
I wonder of the poor who have no access to electricity own bicycles.
If they own bicycles, could we not install on these bikes a device to
charge batteries?
As they ride bicycles, batteries are charged.

In Vietnam almost everyone owns motorbikes.
But power from the mains is not reliable in rural areas.
That is why we supply a set of motorbike cables with each gasifier.

Paul Olivier

--
Paul A. Olivier PhD
27C Pham Hong Thai Street