[Stoves] Kampala briquetting

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Thu Aug 30 19:26:38 CDT 2012

Dear Paul  ssebo,

Since you are in Kampala,  why not call up a few trained briquetters starting with the UWESO organization right there in Nagaseru hill (the one containing the fancy hotels and conference center and bordering the  main business district.

Since we (= ourselves,  Kenyan and other Ugandan trainers) trained them in 2007, there are now about 1000 producers operating nation wide.
UWESO (at least eh briquetting component is headed by a one Bosco Epila, Ag.Programme Director & Socio-Economic Programme Manager
   Epila Bosco <bepila at uweso.org>

UWESO Offices:
2Tagore Crescent-Kamwokya-Kampala
P.O.BOX 8419 Kampala (Uganda)
Tel 0392-777448 Mob +256 772  537 642

Skype: epila.bosco
uweso at uweso.org
Website:www.uweso.org

When you actually manage to get ahold of him please tell him to contact me as he is missing !
Tulabagane,

Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound.org
Ashland Oregon