[Stoves] Kampala briquetting

Nolbert Muhumuza muhumuza at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 13:33:53 CDT 2012

Dear Stanely,

Paul is back in the US. My name is Nolbert Muhumuza i am partner/ associate
for Paul in Uganda.

I will contact Bosco in the coming week to see if he can visit our site in
Makerere Kikoni where we are also making briquettes for TLUD stoves under
the Rotary Community Corps program.

Nolbert.

--
Nolbert Muhumuza