[Stoves] "stove-acceptance" of char-making [TLUD] stoves.

Alex English english at kingston.net
Tue Dec 4 06:27:13 CST 2012

Dear aul,
Of course Crispin is speaking of 'pre' metrics used for decision making
moving forward. What of 'post' metrics? What happens in the years after
the 'smiling gringos' leave? Is this also a useful metric?
One month after a quick but pleasant visit from Crispin, my quality of
life continues to improve, along with my stove.
venir ortra vez
Alex