[Stoves] "stove-acceptance" of char-making [TLUD] stoves.

Josh Kearns yeah.yeah.right.on at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:01:45 CST 2012

If there is to be a "biochar as a by-product and its application(s)"
sub-topic at the conference then of course I will put in a plug for "use in
household water treatment."

I wish that I could be there but I won't make it back to SE Asia this
winter (will be there winter 2013/14). If there is sufficient interest in a
biochar applications session and water treatment/water quality concerns, I
could ask a colleague in Chiang Mai, Thailand to attend and present some of
our work.

Josh

--
Josh Kearns