[Stoves] Equipment required for testing stoves

Vuthisa ventfory at iafrica.com
Wed Dec 5 07:06:38 CST 2012

Hi Kim,

I see you have a need for a reputable research partner in East Africa, I
cannot help on that end, but I have a portable Draeger x-am 5000
<http://www.draeger.us/sites/enus_US/pages/Mining/X-am-5000-Personal-Monitor.aspx>
gas detector (with Carbon Monoxide/CH4/O2 sensors) that is sitting
around doing nothing and am open to offers.  Its a detector - not a time
based data logger.  Useful for measuring CO build-up in a room to see if
it is habitable or safe to enter or to get out from when the alarm
sounds. The thread has changed from 'Looking for suggestions regarding
reputable research partners' to 'Equipment required for testing stoves'.

Regards

Kobus
Vuthisa <http://www.vuthisa.com>

--