[Stoves] Equipment required for testing stoves

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Fri Dec 7 19:06:51 CST 2012

Josh and stoves list

Thanks for the responses. I add a little below, but I have moved to a lower position everything from you that was now clear. AT first I had not realized that your response was sent only to me and not sent to the stoves list. Otherwise I would have just left everything unchanged .

A few clarifying remarks/questions below from me.