[Stoves] Simthsonian about stoves

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Fri Dec 7 13:08:02 CST 2012

Paul:

Thanks for the lead.

I left a comment, generally complimentary but lamenting the fact that they never mentioned activity in char-making stoves. This might end up being accepted (there were only two comments there so far). The site for comments, as well as the article, is:

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/Open-Fire-Stoves-Kill-Millions-How-Do-We-Fix-it-179729471.html?&submitted=y#comments_submitted

The second comment leads one to another site on OPIC funding for stoves:

http://www.opic.gov/blog/microfinance/its-as-simple-as-a-stove :

Ron