[Stoves] Equipment required for testing stoves

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 17:26:48 CST 2012

Dear Friends

>>    c.  What is the present disposition of this equipment?

>Its in the recoverable bone yard. I should have shown it to Crispin when he was here.....or perhaps not:)

>Alex

Alex is referring to the fact that I scoffed his original Draft Dodger burner to have a go at making a cooker.

Thanks Alex!

I saw the burner the first time some years ago. I recall the the CO was 6 ppm (EA unknown).

It seems the smaller units have more problems with constancy.

Alex I am interested in numbers you get from the thermocouples - relative to each others. Valuable instruction for the mob...