[Stoves] [biochar] Vuthisa qualifies for funding to kick-start a Biochar project [1 Attachment]

Lloyd Helferty lhelferty at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 14 08:46:15 CST 2012

Congratulations, Kobus!

  Sharing with the Stoves List...

   Lloyd Helferty, Engineering Technologist
   Principal, Biochar Consulting (Canada)
   www.biochar-consulting.ca
   48 Suncrest Blvd, Thornhill, ON, Canada
   905-707-8754
   CELL: 647-886-8754
      Skype: lloyd.helferty
   Steering Committee coordinator
   Canadian Biochar Initiative (CBI)
   President, Co-founder & CBI Liaison, Biochar-Ontario
   National Office, Canadian Carbon Farming Initiative (CCFI)
   Partner of Toronto Urban Ag Summit www.urbanagsummit.org
   Manager, Biochar Offsets Group:
            http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2446475
    Advisory Committee Member, IBI
   http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1404717
   http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42237506675
   http://groups.google.com/group/biochar-ontario
   http://www.meetup.com/biocharontario/
   http://www.biocharontario.ca
    www.biochar.ca

"It is the path, more than the arrival at the destination, that is important"
  - Gandhi