[Stoves] [biochar] Vuthisa qualifies for funding to kick-start a Biochar project [1 Attachment]

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Fri Dec 14 14:51:15 CST 2012

Kobus,
Same goes for us too !
Congradulations and tut seins,
Richard Y Joyce
www.legacyfound.org
Guatemala

On Dec 14, 2012, at 8:46 AM, Lloyd Helferty wrote:

Congratulations, Kobus!

 Sharing with the Stoves List...
  Lloyd Helferty, Engineering Technologist
  Principal, Biochar Consulting (Canada)
  www.biochar-consulting.ca
  48 Suncrest Blvd, Thornhill, ON, Canada
  905-707-8754
  CELL: 647-886-8754
     Skype: lloyd.helferty
  Steering Committee coordinator
  Canadian Biochar Initiative (CBI)
  President, Co-founder & CBI Liaison, Biochar-Ontario
  National Office, Canadian Carbon Farming Initiative (CCFI)
  Partner of Toronto Urban Ag Summit www.urbanagsummit.org
  Manager, Biochar Offsets Group:
           http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2446475
   Advisory Committee Member, IBI
  http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1404717
  http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42237506675
  http://groups.google.com/group/biochar-ontario
  http://www.meetup.com/biocharontario/
  http://www.biocharontario.ca
   www.biochar.ca

"It is the path, more than the arrival at the destination, that is important"
 - Gandhi