[Stoves] Basic soil--Basic info !

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sun Dec 16 11:23:41 CST 2012

AD

When the crops are fed a high caloric organic matter does that limit the
crops to only those that are suited to those organisms? Or does organic
farming change the soil biology to accommodate a wider range of crops?

Biochar has been used as a carrier to improve or restore the populations of
suitable organisms that have been reduced by chemical applications. Minerals
like rock dust are sometime included in the mix.

Tom