[Stoves] easy fix new route fwd...based on experience notarmchair advice...

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 21:50:50 CST 2012

Dear Stovers,
yeast is a fungus. Under natural conditions, yeasts lead a normal life as
air breathing organisms. Under anaerobic conditions, yeast ferments sugar
into alcohol. Therefore we have this preconceived notion that yeast can eat
only sugar. It is obvious that under aerobic conditions yeast behaves like
any other fungus and can eat lignin, cellulose, protein and fat.
Yours
A.D.Karve