[Stoves] easy fix new route fwd...based on experience notarmchair advice...

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Mon Dec 17 10:04:58 CST 2012

Dear AD and Kevin,
Thanks to you both for both your insights and suggestions.  Esvin says that he will try this out covering the residues with black plastic (~2mil) sheeting to elevate the temperature but this time, as an induced variable, he will  not be sealing the sides, as is currently done. (of course, this will be done alongside a closed sample of same feedstock as a control. He will revert to you and i with his results. Will also be looking into a microbiologist a the university in the capital, to analyse the sample of verderdura / yeast and try to put him or her directly in contact with you both through Esvin.
Cheers all,
Richard
Lankin Gutemala
this is a smallish form of what happens in productionnormally it needs to be 1 mete wide about 30 cm tall and about 5 meters long for a days produciton but you get the idea. The yeast in a water solution is in blue cup on left.