[Stoves] Call for papers

Net Journals ampr at netjournals.org
Mon Dec 17 11:17:52 CST 2012

                                        Advancement in Medicinal Plant
Research              www.netjournals.org

Dear Colleague,

The  Advancement in Medicinal Plant Research (AMPR) is currently accepting
manuscripts for publication. AMPR publishes high-quality articles, in
English, in all areas of Medicinal Plants. All articles published in AMPR
will be peer-reviewed.

Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript
within six weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will be
published in the next available issue.

The  Advancement in Medicinal Plant Research is fully committed to
providing free access to all articles as soon as they are published. We ask
you to support this initiative by publishing your papers in this journal.

Instructions for authors and other details are available on our website
www.netjournals.org. Potential authors should send their manuscript(s) to
ampr at netjournals.org.

 Best regards,

Yoma Odiase
Editorial Assistant, Advancement in Medicinal Plant Research
E-mail:  ampr at netjournals.org
           www.netjournals.org