[Stoves] Help in identifying a version of UCB-WBT

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 08:36:58 CST 2012

Dear Friends with good memories

I have been working with a testing lab and they are currently using a
version of what looks like a UCB-WBT which has only 6 tabs. They are:

Test-1, Test-2, Test-3, Results, Fuel Moisture and Calorific Values. Cell
AL36 in the last sheet has 2005 as the edit date for a South African fuel.
The Test-1 page has the title

"SHELL FOUNDATION HEH PROJECT WATER BOILING TEST" but has no version number.

There are no places to enter values for Pots 2-4 in the Simmering phase.
That may be a big hint.

Does anyone recognise this test and can you please tell me what WBT version
it is?

I was surprised to find it in current use, but then I just saw a test done
recently in Kenya with a UCB-WBT v3.0 spreadsheet. You never know.

Thanks