[Stoves] Abstract submission for 2013 clean stove forum in Cambodia

mnurhuda at ub.ac.id mnurhuda at ub.ac.id
Wed Dec 19 21:59:12 CST 2012

Dear Stovers,

Today morning there was email in this mailing list from Global Alliance
for Clean Cook stove with subject December Update.

Reading the referred site, I knew that the deadline for abstract
submission for 2013 clean stove forum in Cambodia is already passed.
Though that the deadline is over, I still tried to submit an abstract.
I do hope that my abstract submission is still considered.

I really do want to attend the forum. There, I want to demonstrate our
natural draft, smoke free, TLUD stove fueled with biomass pellet and
discuss many aspects in disseminating the technology.

Kind regards
M. Nurhuda
Brawijaya University,
Malang, Indonesia