[Stoves] Abstract submission for 2013 clean stove forum in Cambodia

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Dec 19 22:22:56 CST 2012

Dear M.N.,

We know that leaders in the GACC and the Forum read this Listserv, so
consider that your message has been received by them.

 From my past experiences with 3 Fora, making a presentation is not the
same as at academic conferences.  GACC will be very selective.  They
want "messages" to be given that will inform the audience.

They have also mentioned having a poster session, which in the past was
of very high quality and open to everyone to present.

There have also been times when those with stoves in their suitcases (or
shipped in) have been able to show their items. And I can assure you
that your TLUD from Indonesia will certainly be looked at closely by me
and many others.   But most important, we want to be able to talk with
you, face to face, comparing notes, discussing plans, and making
stronger friendships.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"