[Stoves] stakeholder consultation

larry winiarski larryw at gotsky.com
Fri Dec 28 10:09:34 CST 2012

hi Gustavo

Thanks for the information.

I can not atend, but I hope all goes well with you.

Wish you were able to come to ETHOS. I know the visa  was a problem.

Larry jr. probably can not come to El Salvador. in January. He will need more time to get familiar with Aprovecho's equipment and the medical equipment.  He is very busy trying to get things done on his property.  I hope he can come with me to ETHOS.

The Airlines still has our ticket money from when we could not come two years ago. I am hoping we can get some of this money applied to a new ticket to El Salvador and we could come together to see you.

Hope you had a good Christmas. We got to spend time with my Son david. and two of the grandchildren.  My daughter-in-law
 and oldest grandson are vcationing in Belize for the holidays.

Love to all

God Bless

Larry