[Stoves] stakeholder consultation

Harold Annegarn hannegarn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 10:19:26 CST 2012

Dear Gustavo

Your kind invitation has been received, thank you. Regrettably we will not
be able to join you from the SeTAR Centre in South Africa. We wish you well
and please keep us informed of outcomes and activities. I will be attending
the GACC workshop in North Carolina at end of January, so perhaps we will
meet there?

Best regards
Harold

--
Harold Annegarn
Department of Geography Environmental Management and Energy Studies