[Stoves] advice for chimney wood stove for rural Burkina Faso

rbtvl at aol.com rbtvl at aol.com
Sun Feb 5 09:38:57 CST 2012

I have tried some stoves that were claimed to be smoke free and were not.  Wood is never completely consumed in burning. Especially with real cooks working to get their family fed.  We use a chimney in our Maasai project.  And I think it is essential in their windowless homes.  Have you messured particulates and CO levels during long term cooking?
Bob Lange.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Tanzania.