[Stoves] What really gets me 'pissed'

George Wood skygod12000 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Feb 25 09:58:19 CST 2012

I have tried that approach regarding contacting the author with the email address that they supply in the paper, but unfortunately all to often it's their 'college' or 'university' address which they lose after they leave (graduate).
 It's damn frustrating when someone in Thailand has written a paper about Rice Husks and I cannot afford to buy that knowledge. Just means that I have have to do all the same work!  - What a waste of effort! From: crispinpigott at gmail.com