[Stoves] [biochar-production] Is there a role for combining torrefaction and char-making stoves?

rishi kumar verma rishikverma at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 21:40:19 CST 2012

Dear Ron

I am thrilled by your idea of combining torrification and charcoal
processing.

In fact I have been working on developing a low cost solution for charcoal
making on continuous basis in India.

I am targeting to develop small movable retort suitable in remot areas
where power and water is not avialable.

I would be happy to participate in developing the ideas which can ease
transporation and charcoal making process.

Regards

Dr. Rishi Verma
Asst General Manager - AgroForestry
DSCL