[Stoves] Is there a role for combining torrefaction and char-making stoves?

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 23:56:27 CST 2012

AD and stove list (and please say hello to Priya)

See inserts below. I just mentioned in a separate note today that I am working on a response (that you initiated) on the economics of combining torrefaction and stoves. This is still not that response, but it contains some of the flavor .

Apologies in advance for breaking up your 8-sentence single paragraph to make my response easier