[Stoves] Biochar Stove Discussion at ETHOS

Bryden, Kenneth [M E] kmbryden at iastate.edu
Sun Jan 1 05:58:01 CST 2012

Sounds like a great idea. This is an important discussion or community needs to have. Any suggestions or volunteers? Ron? Anyone from SeaChar?

On Dec 30, 2011, at 8:22 PM, Tom Miles wrote:

Who wants to lead a biochar stove discussion at ETHOS? I think the emphasis should be on field experiences with the use of char in developing countries more than on stoves that make char.

Tom Miles

http://www.bioenergylists.org/