[Stoves] Biogas backpack

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:55:49 CST 2012

*The first time I saw biogas being transported in tractor tyre inner tube
was around 1980 in India. The inlet of air compressor was attached to the
digestor output and instead of filling the tube with air, it was filled
with biogas. It was transported either by bullock cart or by bicycle but
never saw it being rolled - possibly for the fear of it getting punctured
by prosopis julifora thorns. So nothing is new under the sun.*
*
*
*Cheers.
*

--
Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
e-mail:nariphaltan at gmail.com
          anilrajvanshi at gmail.com

http://www.nariphaltan.org