[Stoves] Inverted top lit updraught

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Thu Jan 12 18:23:21 CST 2012

Krishna Prasad described the downdraft stove in a presentation to ETHOS in
2004
http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/ethos/ethos05/proceedings2004/presentations/pras
adbiomasscookstoves.pdf

A picture and WBT for Peter Verhaart's down draft barbeque can be found at:
http://www.stoves.bioenergylists.org/verhaartbarbeque

Tom Miles