[Stoves] The upside of Down feed

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Sat Jan 14 17:06:03 CST 2012

Dear Alex,
I really like this. It may be at least part of a solution to the problem
that I originally joined the stoves list for several years back.

My assumptions:
only natural draft
passive feeding/gravity
no draft control other than pipe diameter limits

true/false?

regards,
Ron
vom Hocker

P.S. I constructed something a bit like this to vent hot, wet air from
my clothes dryer to the outside without boring any holes through my
rental apartment's walls. I built it to press fit into the German-style
tilt-from-bottom-hinge/open-as-door window. It served well until the
dryer gave up the ghost and was replaced by a dehumidification type dryer.