[Stoves] The upside of Down feed

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sat Jan 14 16:26:59 CST 2012

Alex and list:

Nice looking and clever wedge idea. Congratulations. Have you seen anything similar as a retrofit?

Can you explain the functions of the small port below and the larger port "up-wind"?

This doesn't produce any char ?

We are looking at about an 8 kW flame? Can you vary that by varying anything?

What is chimney height?

Where/how does the ash get handled?

Ron