[Stoves] Legacy Foundations Introduces three new manuals

Marc Stephan Nkouly mcsteann at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 04:26:24 CST 2012

Good Morning,

am writing from CAMEROON.
Am a young man interrested on biomas stoves mostly to create a market
for it here because wood is becoming more ex pensive and i believe
biomas can help familly to cut down their cost.
thank's for the manuals an i wish others will share simillar ressourses.
thanks once more

--
Marc Stephan Nkouly
bp: 223 Mankon