[Stoves] Vale Maxwell Kinyanjui; an amazing person

Stephen Joseph joey.stephen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 20:16:47 CST 2012

Hi Laurie and all

My salutes to Max.  I worked with him in the late 70's and early 80's.
 I have fond memories of testing stoves at mid-night with a cool beer
in hand and a steak sizzling on his charcoal B-B-Q.

 I baby sat Teddy when he was really young once while Max and Rosemary
went out.  It is great that he is carrying on his fathers work.  My
son helps me with the development of innovative biochar devices at
weekends although he has a regular engineering job.

Laurie what's you email address: would like to touch base as I  am
working on biochar cookstoves at present.  An article on the work
carried out with a great group of scientists and engineers in North
Vietnam will be in the next IBI newsletter coming out this week.

Regards
Stephen Joseph