[Stoves] Summer Stove Camp 2012 July 30-August 4

Dean Still deankstill at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 20:49:02 CDT 2012

Hello Stovers!

Big excitement this year at Stove Camp! We expect to see and test a new
gasifier, a clean open fire, new Rockets, TLUDs, and on and on!!

Learn how to get into ISO Tier 4 territory!

It's finally sunny here in Oregon and we look forward to a fun filled,
active, and scientifically oriented week. There will be lots of time to
test stoves under the emissions hood and in the Test Kitchen!

Many organizations including GIZ, The Global Alliance, etc are very
interested in the progress we made on charcoal stoves at Stove Camp
2010. Several
folks from GIZ will be at Stove Camp and we expect to have lots of
participants from the world of stoves
to discuss:

1.) Approaches to testing charcoal stoves
2.) ISO testing using charcoal
3.) How to design improved charcoal stoves
4.) Lab and in-field evolution of successful stoves
5.) Etc.

The cost is $300 for the week. Camping is available here at the lab near
the river. Please call Mike at 541 767 0287 to reserve a spot.

Win the $250 prize for the best stove! See  www.aprovecho.org

All Best,

Dean