[Stoves] Activated carbon for mercury clean-up

Marc Pare mpare at gatech.edu
Mon Jul 2 03:44:42 CDT 2012

Hey, very cool!

Last week, I lent a cooking gasifier to a girl from Stanford that's going
to follow-up the UC Boulder research in a village north of my base in Ho
Chi Minh City.

If you're interested in this area, let one of us know (I copied her on the
email). The project is 10 weeks, seems like such a great application area.

Marc Paré
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology | Université de Technologie de Compiègne

my cv, etc. | http://notwandering.com