[Stoves] Fwd: on pre heating of biomass alongside the stove for near instant ignition and if desired, smokeless emission of desired aromatics

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Wed Jun 6 14:17:56 CDT 2012

Seconded, Paul  (thanks for that).
...from Here to Etorroficany it is:

The briquettes at least seldom get so hot that you can't pick them up
in your hands for a few seconds, or at least long enough to toss them =
into the stove without burning yourself.  Now when you figure out a way =
to add in eucalyptus leaves to drive off mossis with smokeless aromatic =
emissions out of wood (maybe you can do this with the raw wood source =
but I have  not seen it happen on our own stove here at home: It seems =
the aromoatics are more easily emitted from the non wood faction of the =
biomass). =20

For anybody interested, please take a look at Rok Oblak's site: He =
pioneered the integration of molded-in fingers to his side fed briquette =
rocket stoves. The design is being used in several countries now. These =
and the story behind them is archived these on this site: =
http://holeyroket.wordpress.com/2011/06/

Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound.org