[Stoves] Stoves Digest, Vol 22, Issue 10

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:36:20 CDT 2012

Dear Roger

A public congratulations on getting certification for your stove from EPA,
CSA and UL. I believe you are the first person I personally know who got a
space heating and cooking stove through that gauntlet on your very first
attempt. Well done. A commendable result.

I hope to see it on sale at the 30,000 Mother Earth-connected outlets.

Although it was designed to run at fairly low power, how were the emissions
on 'ridiculously high'? If you got the front red if must have been very hot
for a long time. Was that part of the safe installation distance
determination?

Thanks