[Stoves] moving warm air

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Jun 17 14:35:44 CDT 2012

Dear John,

I agree with your thought of moving hot air that is very close to the
stove.  Keep it in the duct and use one or more fans that are "in-duct"
or "booster fans" to move the extra hot air well.

I assume you still live in Secunda, South Africa.  There"central
heating" systems are not common.   But your solution is essentially a
small version of one.  You could even have a second duct that brings
cool air from the second room back to the furnace.

Are you doing any more work on your coal TLUD stove?   And could that
also be hooked up with air ducts?

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072