[Stoves] interesting link

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sat Jun 23 12:05:18 CDT 2012

Ronald

Yours is a worthy goal, but you've picked the wrong cite. ClimateDepot is well known as a place which thinks energy efficiency is for wimps. Of course they obviously know everything there is to be known about cost efficiency.

Still hope you can find a reference that mentions stoves.

Ron Larson (aka von oberhalbdemSmogaufDenver)