[Stoves] interesting link

Andrew C. Parker acparker at xmission.com
Sat Jun 23 12:35:47 CDT 2012

My interest in efficient stoves was spurred by deforestation and health
concerns.  Now the forests I was trying to protect are slated to be
cleared to make way for palm oil plantations to feed the carbon credits
farce.  The people whose lives I hoped to improve are also being cleared
and forced into refugee camps.  An environment that supported upwards of
100,000 will support only a few hundred.  For what?  For whom?

Invoking the Precautionary Principle, we force the very people we seek to
protect with our policies into immediate devastation, misery and death,
rather than position ourselves to assist in the event that something bad
might, maybe, perhaps happen to them sometime in the next 100 to 100,000
years as a result of man caused CO2 release.  This is Climate Justice?

Its anthropogenic, but the suffering isn't because of climate change.

Andrew Parker (not AJH)

P.S.  If you don't like Climate Depot, try wattsupwiththat.com, or for
math heads, climateaudit.org (I try, but it gives me a migraine).